The Old Canonry (7.5 miles from the course)
One of the oldest houses in Kent dating from 1286.
Immediately adjacent to the award winning pub/restaurant The Dog and available either separately or in association with, this fabulous, historic house provides exquisite accommodation in the heart of the village.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hall, bathroom, sitting room with brick and parquet floor, two inglenook fireplaces, one with a fitted woodburner, sofas and a smart TV.
Beyond is a delightful kitchen/breakfast room overlooking and with access via a glazed to the rear garden. This benefits from a 7 burner gas hob, double oven dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave and fridge.
From the kitchen there are doors to a snug with sofas and chairs and also to the dining room with table and chairs for 8, an inglenook fireplace with woodburner.
On the first floor there is a small double bedroom with ‘pull-out’ double bed, two double bedrooms, one with a Kingsize bed, the other with a Super Kingsize bed, a shower room, a further double bedroom with twin beds, and another bathroom.
Outside there is a utility room with washing machine and fridge/freezer and a parking space in front of the garage (this will be locked).
The gardens are lovely with a loggia, paved terrace with sofas and chairs and a lawned garden, together with a gas barbecue.